The aims of the new website included:
- Enhancing the customer experience and creating a professional image and message to their customers.
- Maximising the Ricoh Global Brand.
- Enhancing the customer experience – profiling customers and also giving the customer and internal reps easy access to product information.
- Providing access to information that will improve the customer service experience, who to call, what to do if etc?
- Creating an online ordering platform that is easy to use.
- Marketing more effectively – up selling/link selling.
- Finding new customers.
- Informing customers of developments within the company and allowing cross selling within the different departments.
In addition to the design, build and content management of the new site Momentum Design was commissioned to do the following tasks:-
- To arrange and art direct a photo-shoot within the Belfast headquarters of the KBS Group.
- To produce print-ready designs for a new tri-fold printed folder, capable of holding a large volume of inserts. The folder needed to follow the style of the newly create website, using high quality card and print finishes.
- To assist in the sourcing of royalty free images.